Eric has over 10 years of experience at 4SE and more than 4 years of experience in multiple aspects of light residential construction.
Eric has worked on a variety of large and small projects including schools, fire stations, recreational buildings, office buildings, and various historic structures. He enjoys projects that involve forensic investigation of existing structures.
He is currently enrolled in a newly created structural engineering graduate program at The Citadel and is studying to take the exam for professional licensure. When he has spare time, Eric enjoys running with his dog, playing his bass guitar, and traveling.
- 2013 - Present Engineering in Training, 4SE, Inc.
- 2004 - 2013 CAD Technician, 4SE, Inc.
- 2000 - 2004 Light framing and carpentry, masonry, finish painting
- The Citadel, M.S.C.E., Structural Engineering, expected 2018
- The Citadel, B.S.C.E., cum laude, Civil Engineering, 2013
- College of Charleston, B.S., 2002