Greg Burbage, PE, founding principal of 4SE, has over 25 years experience in project management, coordination, and design of tower-oriented projects including guyed structures, self-support towers, and monopoles. His experience includes structural analyses while coordinating with electrical, civil, and mechanical design.
Greg is responsible for the coordination of projects including design, drawings, specifications, and construction administration. Experience also includes construction-related services for material submittals/shop drawing review, inspection, contractor coordination, quality assurance, etc. Field experience consists of site visits to obtain required information for structural evaluations. Site visits are also conducted to ensure contractors are providing quality workmanship for the client.
- 2002 - Present Principal Engineer, 4SE, Inc.
- 1991 - 2002 Structural Engineer, Shoolbred Engineers, Inc., Charleston SC
- 1990 - 1991 Fikri Saleh and Associates, Myrtle Beach SC
- Clemson University, B.S.C.E. Structural Engineering, 1989
Registrations and Professional Affiliations
- Registered Professional Engineer:
- South Carolina
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member, Structural Engineers Association of South Carolina
- Member, National Association of Tower Erectors
- Member, Telecommunications Industry Association
- Member, American Institute of Steel Construction
- 2014 Engineering Firm of the Year Finalist, Charleston Contractors Association
- 2009 Engineer of the Year, Charleston Contractors Association
- 2006 Architect/Engineering Firm of the Year Finalist, American Subcontractors Association of the Carolinas Charleston Chapter
- 2004 Architect/Engineering Firm of the Year, American Subcontractors Association of the Carolinas Charleston Chapter