Russell Wallace spent 12 years in all phases of heavy construction before obtaining an engineering degree from the University of South Carolina. He worked for firms in Columbia and Charleston before starting a solo practice in 1991. His general practice for the next 16 years included work in the areas of industrial, light commercial, residential, and light gauge metal framing design.
Russell came to work at 4SE in 2008, having previously worked with two of the founding principals.
- 2008 - Present Project Engineer, 4SE, Inc.
- 1991 - 2007 Solo Practice, Russell T. Wallace, PE, Charleston SC
- 1987 - 1990 Project Engineer, Shoolbred Engineers, Inc., Charleston SC
- 1986 - 1987 Design Engineer, Florence and Hutchenson Engineers, Columbia SC
- Wofford College, B.A., 1971
- University of South Carolina, B.S.C.E. Structural Engineering, 1985
Registrations and Professional Affilations
- Registered Professional Engineer: South Carolina, North Carolina
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member, Structural Engineers Association of South Carolina
- Member, American Institute of Steel Construction