Tom Morrison is dedicated to continuous improvement and applicability of CAD and BIM. In addition to being proficient with Autodesk AutoCAD, Revit, and Inventor, he is also familiar with Solidworks, Fusion 360, and Sketchup.
Tom's favorite projects are those that involve elegant exposed steel connections that provide form and function. He also appreciates historic preservation projects that make Charleston a unique place to live and work.
When Tom isn't modelling a building or stacking up details, he enjoys teaching at Trident Tech, 3D printing, working on old cars, and spending time outdoors
- 2007 - Present CAD Technician, 4SE, Inc.
- 2008 - Present Adjunct Instructor - Engineering Design Graphics, Trident Technical College, N. Charleston, SC
- 2007 Drafter, Inside Sales, Manufacturing Consultant-American Construction Metals
- Trident Technical College, Associate Degree, Engineering Design Graphics, 2005 - 2007
- College of Charleston, 2002 - 2005